Thursday, July 8, 2021

Pink Triple Scoop - Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream

   I'm so excited to be guest designing at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week.   This card from a few weeks back was a Designer's Choice which got me the fun invitation to join the fabulous TTTC design team for this challenge!

  There is a really fun choice board to work with this week.  Remember you can do any across, down or diagonal set of three.  


  For my card I used the right hand down column; Pink, Glitter and Ice Cream to make a fun birthday card.

   I started with a Very Vanilla thick card base then topped it with a piece of the recently retired Ice Cream Corner DSP.  I liked the crosshatch pattern that looks like an sugar cone and pairs nicely with my pinks.

  For my glitter element the most obvious is the strip of Blushing Bride Glimmer paper across the front but what doesn't show up well in the photo is the shimmery Pearlescent paper used on the 'sweet', as well as the Wink of Stella on the top scoops sprinkles and on the 'birthday'.  So trust me that there is some sparkle here.

  The cone and 'birthday' are popped on dimensionals and the 'sweet' is cut with the Playful Alphabet dies and foam adhesive sheets for a very dimensional look.

  Thanks to the Tic Tac Toe Challenge team for letting me join the fun for this challenge!  I hope you can play along and share your card to the gallery!

  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Ice Cream, Biggest Wish, Itty Bitty Christmas (retired)

Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Ice Cream Corner DSP (retired), Very Vanilla, Pearlescent Specialty paper, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper (retired), Blushing Bride

Accessories: Ice Cream Cone builder punch, Playful Alphabet dies, foam sheets, dimensionals, Wink of Stella, candy dots (retired)

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweet card with that triple scoop of ice cream. The background paper is perfect and I like the glittery strip and sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, thanks for joining us a Guest Designer for tttc121! Your card is a scrumptious delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!