Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Knit Sweater Stripes - Stampin' Up! Knit Sweater Dies

 The Knit Together bundle was one I almost overlooked when I was making my July-Dec. mini catalog preorder because I didn't know how much I would use the big background stamp but then I took a closer look at the dies and was sold!  They are so cute and so easy to combine to make different patterns and you can use the negative bits and the die cuts on their own so the versatility is great.

  The current challenge at Global Design Project is a fun sketch with narrow strips and I thought it would be perfect to use the Knit Sweater dies to play along.


 Once I had chosen my colors I cut narrow strips and then used the dies to cut the patterns.  I also used some of the upcoming Sale-a-Bration reward Be Dazzling paper.  It's so shimmery and a perfect accent to add to Christmas cards.  I used some of the snowflakes and inset them back into the strips as well as to highlight around the sentiment.  I cut a full zigzag and added that back between the Blushing Bride layer as well. The Basic White layer behind the colored strips has been embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.

  The only fussy thing about this card was getting the strips laid out just so for spacing.  I goofed a bit and had to improvise by adding the Blushng Bride zigzag at the last minute because my spacing was so off. 

  The sentiment is from Christmas to Remember and is die cut with the Seasonal Labels dies and then popped with dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Christmas to Remember

Ink: Misty Moonlight

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Be Dazzling paper (SAB)

Accessories: Knit Sweater dies, dimensionals, Seasonal Labels dies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!