Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Under the Sea Circles - Stampin' Up! Whale Done

   Better late than never with getting a card posted today.  I definitely wanted to make sure I got this card entered into the TGIF Challenges before it closes.  They have the theme of "going in circles" which is a fun thing to focus on as you can incorporate them in so many different ways.  

  I used my circles as a base for my stamping and to highlight a different image for each one getting larger as I went up the card.

  I started with a Just Jade card base then used a piece of the awesome Whale of a Time DSP.  I love this piece; it's just waiting for a scene to be set against the fun background.  I pulled all of the ink colors from the DSP and just repeated a few of them for continuity.  All the colors I used are listed below.  For the coral I inked it up in Bumblebee and then sponged a bit of Calypso Coral on the tips for the two toned look.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Whale Done

Ink: Pretty Peacock, Pool Party, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Shaded Spruce, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss

Paper: Just Jade, Whale of a Time DSP, Whisper White

Accessories: Layering Circles dies, dimensionals, Whale punch



1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a circles card. It's like little bubble windows into life under the sea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!