Friday, November 6, 2020

Many Birthday Wishes - Stampin' Up! Many Mates

  Gosh we are already back to Friday!  How do the days go by so fast?  Does this mean I'm old when I start saying things like that?  There are enough heavy things happening lately that we don't need to go there lol!  Let's stamp instead!  We have a new Fab Friday Challenge for you today.  It's a sketch challenge and I can't wait to see what you all do with it!


  Look at all those fun layers!  Big ones and small ones!  Looks like a great opportunity to show off some DSP or create your own custom ones!

  I went the easy route and used DSP but I still feel virtuous because I used some that is retired.  The stash is slowly going down...until the next catalog preorder! :)

  I'm still on my "restock the birthday card stash" kick so here's another one.  This card starts with a Bermuda Bay card base then a layer of colorful Birthday Bonanza DSP.  

  The little Coastal Cabana embossed strip is made with the Tasteful Textile folder.  I used my stamparatus to stamp the sentiment from Many Mates multiple times down the Whisper White cardstock using Basic Gray ink. 

  I grabbed a few Blends and lightly colored in the words and then flagged the end and popped it on dimensionals.

  I stamped the sentiment one more time in Versamark on Mango Melody cardstock then embossed in white.  I used the Mango Melody dark Blends marker to color it in.  A bit of shimmer Bermuda Bay ribbon and some silver enamel dots and this card is finished.

  Check out the rest of the Fab Friday Design Team for more inspiration and then get your project made and shared to our gallery!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: ManyMates

Ink: Basic Gray, Versamark

Blends: Pool Party light & dark, Daffodil Delight light & dark, Calypso Coral dark

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired)

Accessories: white embossing powder, Tasteful Textile embossing folder, dimensionals, shimmer ribbon (retired), silver enamel dots (retired)

1 comment:

  1. Love this colorful happy design! Great take on the sketch and I'm sure it will brighten someone's day :)
    I have made serious in-roads this year on my paper stash by using a LOT of it making envelopes. Maybe that will help you, too, so you feel better about adding to the stash! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!