Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Triangle Congrats - Stampin' Up! The Right Triangle

  Just a quick share today as I have some cleaning to do!  The house gets so dirty with everyone home all day every day! 

  I made this one a week or two back as my husband got to promote someone on his team and wanted to send a congrats card.


   I cut out a bunch of Stitched Triangles and then stamped them with one of the patterns in the Right Triangle.  Once they were adhered with dimensionals on the embossed Whisper White panel I trimmed off any overhang and mounted the whole panel on a Just Jade card base.

  The "congrats" from Many Mates is stamped in Basic Gray and cut out with the Tasteful Labels dies.  I added a tiny little Just Jade twill ribbon flag peeking out from the edge.

  Since I had all the card parts out I made a second version just with a different pattern.


 
  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: The Right Triangle, Many Mates

Ink: Just Jade, Mint Macaron, Basic Gray, Soft Seafoam

Paper: Whisper White, Just Jade, Mint Macaron, Basic Gray, Soft Seafoam

Accessories: Stitched Triangle dies, Tasteful Label dies, Tasteful Textiles embossing folder, dimensionals, Just Jade twill ribbon

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!