Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Summer Stars - Stampin' Up! For the Win

  A few weeks ago a friend needed an assortment of cards including some for her to give to her kids to celebrate the end of school so I got to play with my retired For the Win set.  This is definitely one I'm keeping and I don't keep many retired sets. 


    I started with a Call Me Clover base, then a layer of Whisper White embossed with the Subtle embossing folder.  Then I pulled out my Stitched Stars dies and cut an assortment of sizes in Balmy Blue, Call Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel. 

  I embossed 3 soccer balls and cut them out and added them around the stars.  The sentiment banner was colored with markers, stamped and cut out with the Tasteful Labels dies.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: For the Win (retired)

Ink: Versamark

Markers: Blueberry Bushel (retired), Call Me Clover (retired)

Paper: Call Me Clover (retired), Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel (retired), Balmy Blue

Accessories: Stitched Stars dies, Subtle embossing folder, black embossing powder, Tasteful Labels dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!