Monday, June 8, 2020

Get Well Giraffe - Stampin' Up! Back on Your Feet

  I hope everyone out there had a great weekend!  I took some time to organize my stamp room and moved around some retired items to make room for my first annual catalog order which should be arriving today.   My desk looks really empty after moving out the retired stamps and old In Color inks.  It will be hard to choose what new products to stamp with first but that's a good problem to have I think!  For today though I have a get well card I made to keep in my stash.

  

  The card base is the new In Color Bumblebee which looks very much like the past In Color Hello Honey and I'm looking forward to having the ink to stamp with to see how close they really are.  On top of the card base I have a panel of Whisper White embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.

  I stamped the giraffe in Basic Gray and colored it in with Stampin' Blends (colored listed below).  Instead of backing the giraffe with a full back panel I just cut 2 of the Tasteful Label dies to edge the top and bottom. 

  The sentiment is stamped in Basic Gray and also cut with the Tasteful Label dies.  I added a little scrap if ribbon cut in a flag behind the label.  The giraffe and sentiment are popped on the card front with dimensionals.

  In an effort to use up some accessories that I have had for a long time I found some Daffodil Delight enamel stars and added those around the sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Back on Your Feet

Ink: Basic Gray

Blends: Daffodil Delight light, Mango Melody light, Smoky Slate light & dark

Paper: Bumblebee, Whisper White, Basic Gray

Accessories: Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Tasteful Label dies, dimensionals, enamel shapes (retired), Basic Gray ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!