Friday, September 20, 2019

Silver Stars - Stampin' Up! So Many Stars

Have you figure out what my favorite Holiday catalog stamp set is yet?  I hope you aren't sick of seeing the So Many Stars set because I know I'll be using it a lot more in the coming months!

For my card today I used the Paper Players current challenge for my inspiration.  The challenge is to use metallics.  Easy enough with stars right?


I started with a Seaside Spray card base and then embossed silver stars down the front.  The star is made with 3 different layers using the Stitched Stars dies.  The bottom layer is the cool new Mercury Glass Acetate which is really fun for these seasonal cards.  The next star is Seaside Spray and the top is a detailed star cut out of Galvanized Metallic paper.

  The layered star is adhered to a Stitched Nested label die and the sentiment is stamped in Seaside Spray ink.  The whole label is popped up with dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: So Many Stars

Ink: Versamark, Seaside Spray

Paper: Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Mercury Glass Acetate, Galvanized Metal paper (retired)

Accessories: silver embossing powder, Stitched Stars dies, Stitched Nested label dies, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! The colors of silver and Seaside are perfect for your starry creation! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful in Seaside Spray and Silver, Amanda! I love all of the silver embossed stars. Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Amanda! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!