Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Christmas Love - Stampin' Up! So Many Stars

 When stamp sets have a limited seasonal use it's fun to try to get as much mileage out of them as you can.  Christmas products are great to mix and match to get even more designs out of them in a short amount of time.  I paired the Pine Tree punch with 2 other stamp sets for this sweet card.

I used the sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch to start my creating.   I flipped it because in the end the long sentiment banner fit better.


 I could not get the Shaded Spruce and Night of Navy to look true to life in my photos.  It's a much more crisp looking card in real life!

  The Night of Navy card base is stamped with the little star background in Night of Navy ink.  I punched the pine tree shape into a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock embossed with the Pinewood Planks (see the theme??) embossing folder.  I tossed the actual punch out away and used the negative panel.  It's popped up on dimensionals over a piece of Perfectly Plaid DSP.

  I added a few Gold Glimmer paper stars cut with the Stitched Stars dies.

  The sentiment is stamped with gold ink onto Night of Navy cardstock and then hand cut into the banner shape.  If you like to have a lot of options for Christmas sentiments then Itty Bitty Christmas might be for you.  While they are on the smaller size there are a lot of font styles and sayings to fit just about any card you're making.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: So Many Stars, Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Night of Navy, gold

Paper: Night of Navy, Perfectly Plaid DSP, Very Vanilla, Gold Shimmer

Accessories: Stitched Stars dies, Pine Tree punch, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!