Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Spectacular Celebration - Stampin' Up! Birthday Cheer

  Just a quick post today to share this bright, fun birthday card.  This one was made with some random card parts I had on my stamping desk.  I had originaly stamped and colored the gift box when I was playing around with color combos for this card and I couldn't let my time coloring go to waste!


  Some things that might not show through the photo:  The sentiment is embossed in white and the white parts of the gift box as well as the heart are colored over with clear Wink of Stella for a little bit of shimmer.

  And don't you just love that fun new embossing folder?  The Dot to Dot embossing folder can be found on page 25 of the Occasions catalog.  It definitely adds a some flair!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Birthday Cheer

Ink: Versamark, Flirty Flamingo

Blends: Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral

Paper: Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White

Accessories: Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals, narrow organza ribbon (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!