Thursday, October 25, 2018

Sweet Christmas Tree - Stampin' Up! Nothing Sweeter

Christmas cards come together fairly quickly when you have a super cute stamp set and some fun Designer Series paper!  I was mixing and matching some different Holiday catalog products and came up with this fast and easy card with a hint of shine with the gold embossing.


  The card base is Cherry Cobbler and I used the really cool Sweetly Stitched framelits to made the rickrack detail.  There is also a scallop border so lots of options.  

  I love the sweet little star design from the Festive Farmhouse DSP and I have a thing for stars (ex. 1 being that I put up a Christmas tree in my front hall that has nothing but star ornaments!).  I embossed the sentiment using the Merry Christmas to All stamp set in gold.  I also embossed the Nothing Sweeter tree in gold using Tranquil Tide cardstock.

  I popped the cut out tree along with a gold foil star over the top of a length of Tranquil Tide mini ruffled ribbon.

  See told you it was a quick and easy card!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Nothing Sweeter, Merry Christmas to All

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Tranquil Tide, Festive Farmhouse DSP

Accessories: Sweetly Stitched framelits, gold embossing powder, mini ruffled ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!