Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Welcoming Front Door - Stampin' Up! At Home with You

Today's card features a stamp set that can be used across all the seasons.  Like my card from yesterday it's wonderful to have a versatile stamp set that you can make beautiful card with all year long.  At Home with You has a great front door stamp and lots of ways to personalize it.  From holiday garland to wreaths to flower pots you can create a beautiful front door scene that works for any season.

We used the At Home with You bundle at my last stamp club to make this card.  When I designed the card I wanted to have a bit more of a fall feel so I chose colors from the Regals collection.


  The card base is Whisper White thick then we embossed a Sahara Sand panel with the new Pinewood Planks embossing folder.  It's perfect for creating a house background for the door.

  The door/door frame was stamped in black onto Whisper White and cut out.  It was stamped again in black onto Island Indigo.  We hand cut just the Island Indigo door and then used the little window die to create the open windows so we could back it with a small piece of So Saffron.  I love this details as it makes for a warm welcoming glow.  The door panel is adhered to the white frame.

  The floor of the porch is a strip of the Wood Textures DSP.  The door mat was cut from a pattern in the Painted Autumn DSP in the Holiday catalog. As soon as I saw that zigzag pattern I knew I wanted to use it for a door mat!

  The final detail is the wreath which was stamped, die cut and then colored with markers.  Again I chose fall inspired colors for it.  Using the adorable mini dimensionals the wreath is popped up and tied with a little linen thread bow.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: At Home with You

Ink: black  Markers: various colors

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, So Saffron, Island Indigo, Wood Textures DSP,  Painted Autumn DSP*

Accessories: At Home framelits, mini dimensionals, Pinewood Planks embossing folder, linen thread

* Product found in the 2017 Holiday Catalog

1 comment:

  1. I love this card! And just received my bundle today, so I'll be making my own version soon. Thanks for the inspiration! ~Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!