Monday, February 1, 2016

Hogs & Kisses - Stampin' Up! Barnyard Babies

  I better get my Valentine's Day ideas posted before I run out of time!  The days seem to be flying by lately!

  You can't beat a good pun and cute little pig can you?


  The polka dot DSP is from the Sale-a-Bration Wildflower Fields DSP pack and I cut it on an angle and added a strip of Pink Pirouette.  I used the Little Letters thinlets to cut some black X's and O's to add to the band across the card.



  The pig was stamped on Pink Pirouette and I colored in his ears and nose with the Pink Pirouette marker and then cut him out.  He's mounted on a Soft Sky panel with a Whisper White frame.  I can't get enough of these little Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper hearts so I added a few.  They are just the right size for the pig aren't they?

  The final thing is the sentiment "hogs & kisses" stamped in Basic Black.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Barnyard Babies

Ink: Basic Black  Marker: Pink Pirouette

Paper: Wildflower Fields DSP, Whisper White, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride Glimmer paper

Accessories: Square framelits, Owl punch, Little Letters framelits, dimensional

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!