Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cake & Balloons & Confetti - Stampin' Up! Party With Cake

  No crazy techniques or heavy layering on today's card.  Just some fun images in a nice soft color palette!


 
  The colors are Pink Pirouette, Mint Macaron and Early Espresso.  The pink and mint go so well together to make for a sweet birthday card.

  The DSP is a pattern from It's My Party DSP stack which has so many fun celebration patterns.  I layered that on a Whisper White thick card base.

  I love the Balloon Celebration stamp set and keep thinking I need to use it for something other than a birthday card but that just seems to be where my stamping takes me lately.  I stamped the balloon string and balloon outline in Early Espresso.  I filled in the balloon with Pink Pirouette stamped off once, then the detail stamp in Pink Pirouette full strength.  The coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch was used and then the balloon was popped up on the string with dimensionals.

  The sentiment is from Party With Cake and is stamped in Early Espresso and colored in with markers.

  Once I had my card elements adhered I sprinkled silver sequins, candy dots and Itty Bitty Accents epoxy stickers (which are hard to see in the photo) all over the card front to mimic confetti.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Balloon Celebrations, Party With Cake

Ink: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette  Markers: Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Mint Macaron

Paper: Whisper White thick, It's My Party DSP stack

Accessories:  Ballon Bouquet punch,  dimensionals, candy dots, silver sequins, Itty Bitty Accents epoxy stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!