Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Thank You Treat Pouch

 I've had this project just sitting here since last Valentine's Day.  I made them as thank you for customer orders but never shared it on the blog for some reason.  I have lots of projects to show you but will wait until after my stamping ladies see them tonight and tomorrow morning.  I also have Creative Crew projects that I will show soon too once the gallery goes live tomorrow!

  This fold is called a diaper fold.  You can find specific instructions HERE on Splitcoaststampers.  I filled my pouches with Dove chocolates.


  You can change the DSP and embellishments to suit any occasion.  For these I used Pretty in Pink DSP from the Subtles Collection DSP pack.  The stamp set is Filled with Love which is retired but you can easily substitute any punched or stamped heart.  I used Melon Mambo ink which shows up nicely against the Pretty in Pink.  The other little embellishment is the Whisper White grosgrain ribbon which I knotted in the center and secured behind the flap.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Filled with Love (retired)

Ink: Melon Mambo

Paper: Subtles Collection DSP pack, Whisper White

Accessories: Large Heart punch, Whisper White grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!