Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chubby Snowman Thanks



Dinner is all prepped and ready to cook, the boys are watching their one show before dinner and I have a few minutes of quiet to post this card I made the other day for the Mojo Monday Challenge 223

 I needed a few more thank yous for customer online orders as well as for Christmas so I made a few of these up using a color combination I had written down to try a long time ago....Baja Breeze, Regal Rose and Not Quite Navy. 

  I used up some retired DSP too, the Baja Breeze is from Elegant Soiree from and the Regal Rose is from Sweet Stitches.

   The snowman and sentiment panels are cut with the new Labels Collection Framelits.  I sponged the edges lightly with Baja Breeze.  The snowman is stamped in Stazon and colored with markers. 

   The little embellishments I added are brads, white baker's twine bow and the snowflake punch.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?



Stamps: Snow Much Fun, Petite Pairs

Ink: Stazon, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, markers- Not Quite Navy, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze


Paper: Baja Breeze, Sweet Stitches DSP (retired), Elegant Soiree DSP (retired), Whisper White, Not Quite Navy


Accessories: Snowflake punch, brads, baker's twine, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. I haven't stamped today because I'm still at work!
    Saw your new card posted at SCS and I have a question about framelits: Do they have an embossed edge like Spellbinders? I can't tell from the catalog, or from any I've seen online.
    Thanks, Janelle harvestmoon50@cox.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!