Tuesday, September 15, 2026

Pine Wreath - Stampin' Up!® Noel Tidings

  We are back with a new challenge at CAS Colours & Sketches today! It's a color challenge this time and Rachel has given us a beautiful set of colors to work with!


  Since I'm in the US we are heading into fall and looking towards winter so I saw these colors as perfect for a Christmas card!  If you're in the Southern Hemisphere these might be just right for your spring cards!


  I stamped a bunch of pine branches from the Noel Tidings set and die cut them to make a wreath shape overlapping each die cut for a nice full look.  A Basic White thick card base is the perfect clean and simple background for the wreath.
  



 Using the Welcome Noel dies I cut some Highland Heather stars, colored them with clear Wink of Stella and added them to the wreath.  The sentiment from Soiree Salutations is stamped and die cut and is popped on dimensionals across the center of the wreath.


  Now I needed to get some of the Bubble Bath on this card!  I had a small scrap of some very narrow bubble bath ribbon that was just perfect for a fork bow!  Usually I use a serving fork to make the bows but I wanted this bow to be even smaller so I used a dinner fork instead and it was just the right size.  Check out my tutorial on how to make a fork bow here.

  A few iridescent Bubble Bath sequins add a bit more sparkle as a finishing touch.  I hope you'll give these great colors a try and add your card to our gallery.  Remember to keep it clean and simple!

Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Noel Tidings, Soiree Salutations

Ink: Peaceful Pine, Highland Heather

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Highland Heather

Accessories: Noel Tidings dies, Welcome Noel Dies, dimensionals, Bubble Bath ribbon (retired), iridescent sequins (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!