I love finding new color combos to use for Christmas cards and since we get new In Colors each year the options increase giving me even more colors to use. This year Peaceful Pine and Hydrangea Hue have come together for a knock out pairing for the season!
The colors come from the
Color Dare Challenge and I'm so glad I saw it since I was wanting to use Hydrangea Hue on a Christmas card and was just waiting on some inspiration!
I started this one with a Basic White thick base then added a striped background of Hydrangea Hue using Two-Toned cardstock on the outside edges. The strips are embossed with the Swirls of Magic embossing folder and sanded down to really bring out the pattern. The center panel is a piece of 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns DSP.
I used the Home for Christmas bundle for the stamping and die cutting. The little tag die cut has been getting a workout the last month or so and you can see it used a lot if you scroll back through my posts.
The tree is stamped in Peaceful Pine and is popped on the tag with dimensionals. It's topped with a star that started as Basic White and I colored with the Hydrangea Hue Shimmer Brush. The sentiment from Soiree Celebrations is stamped in Hydrangea Hue ink.
The tag is detailed with a bit of Peaceful Pine scalloped trim (cut with the little pocket die) and a few 2026-2028 In Color Dots. The tag ties are a bit of retired Metallic Edged ribbon and retired Orchid Oasis baker's twine.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
Stamps: Home for Christmas, Soiree Celebrations
Ink: Peaceful Pine, Hydrangea Hue
Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Two-Toned Hydrangea Hue, Peaceful Pine, 2026-2028 In Color Painted Patterns
Accessories: Home for Christmas Dies, Swirls of Magic embossing folder, dimensionals, 2026-2028 In Color Dots, Hydrangea Hue Shimmer Brush, Metallic Edged Ribbon (retired), Orchid Oasis baker's twine (retired)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!