Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Hot Foil Summer - Stampin' Up!® Summer Happiness

  Need a bright, fun summer card?  I've got just thing today!  I'm having a lot of fun with the Summer Happiness bundle with all of it's cute images and many possibilities and I used it to design this card for a recent shoebox swap event with my downline. We enjoyed a few hours of chatting and card making and I got to show them the new Hot Foiling system.  I used them as guinea pigs to see how hot foiling would work in a class setting and they were happy to help!


 I was inspired by this card by fellow demonstrator Melissa Faust.  I loved the stamped strips showing off the images.  I changed out the colors using a set from the Paper Players challenge from last week. And added the hot foil sentiment using the Classic Greetings hot foil dies.


 The foil is really a fun accent and I can see lots of possibilities, the hard part is choosing which foil color to use!

  Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?

All of the supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Summer Happiness (Online Exclusive)

Ink: Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Azure Afternoon, Basic White

Hot Foil: Classic Greetings hot foil dies, gold foil

Accessories: Summer Happiness dies (Online Exclusive), dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!