I was cleaning up my stamping desk and found a piece of Moonlit Flora DSP that seemed like it needed to be used on a card right away. I hadn't used the Hot Foil Flourish & Frames dies yet so I wanted to try them out. I wanted to see how the hot foil would look on the DSP.
I started with a Mossy Meadow card base, then a layer of Berry Burst. I used the largest frame hot foil die to add a gold frame in the center of the DSP. I didn't quite it centered but was able to hide it a bit by adding the die cut fern and the sentiment label.
The gold frame is really an elegant way to accent the DSP isn't it? The repeating shape in the die cut label is perfect for the sentiment from the Sending Salutations set.
The little bitty flowers are added to the fern and edge of the label for a final touch.
Thanks for looking! Did you stamp today?
All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.
Stamps: Sending Salutations
Ink: Peaceful Pine
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Berry Burst, Moonlit Flora DSP, Basic White, Peaceful Pine
Hot Foil: Frames & Flourishes Hot Foil dies, Gold foil
Accessories: Fern & Flora dies, dimensionals
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment!