Saturday, October 5, 2024

Simple Fall Hello - Stampin' Up! Autumn to Remember

   I keep thinking that if I stamp it, they will come.  Kind of like the movie Field of Dreams.  If I keep stamping the fall cards then maybe the fall weather will show up!  So I'm at it again with another autumn themed card to call out for cooler weather and some beautiful foliage!  I used the prompt of leaves from CAS on Fridays for this one.


  I had unearthed some long retired cardstock a few months ago and I've tried to use it up when I can and I had one full sheet left and I thought the natural look would work well for this clean and simple design.

  I started with the retired Naturals Ivory for the card base, then another layer of it cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies.  I sponged the edges with Pecan Pie ink to add detail but keeping with the simple look.  I used the die again to cut a corner of Iconic Celebrations DSP in a nice Pecan Pie plaid pattern to add interest.  the whole panel is then popped on the card front with dimensionals.

  The sentiment from the Simply Said stamp set is stamped in Pecan Pie to the side of the DSP.

  Using the new Autumn to Remember stamp set I stamped the maple leaf onto a piece of color blended cardstock that I had left over from another project.  I used Pecan Pie ink and stamped off once for a very light look.  The leaf is then fussy cut.

  A linen thread bow completes the card keeping it all clean and simple.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

All of the current supplies used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Autumn to Remember (scrapbooking brochure), Simply Said

Ink: Pecan Pie  Blended Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze

Paper: Iconic Celebrations DSP (Online Exclusive), Very Vanilla (blended piece), Naturals Ivory (retired)

Accessories: Deckled Rectangle dies, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!