Saturday, February 4, 2023

Floral Heart Valentine Double Easel - Stampin' Up! Country Bouquet

   Today's card is another one that we made at my last class.  This is a really easy fun fold that looks way harder than it is!  My stampers had a good time learning how to make this card and I did a video for them to refer to for measurements and I hope you enjoy it too bloopers and all!  See the YouTube link below and stamp along with me!


  I used the Country Bouquet bundle and Country Floral Lane DSP.  I'm going to list the measurements for the paper and the scores and then all of the supplies at the end like usual.  The measurements are also listed in the video.  To see details on how to put the card together definitely check out the video.









  Paper:
  
  Basic White thick base - 4.25" x 11"
  Sweet Sorbet - 4" x 10.25"
  Large piece of DSP - 3.75" x 5
  Small piece of DSP - 2.25" x 3.75"

Score Measurements:

 Basic White thick - score at 5.5"
 Sweet Sorbet - score at 2.5" & 5"

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Country Bouquet

Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron

Paper: Basic White thick, Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Country Floral Lane DSP

Accessories: Country Bouquet Builder punch, Stylish Shapes dies, dimensionals, Real Red & Burlap ribbon combo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!