Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Merry Tree Lot - Stampin' Up! Trees for Sale

   Isn't Sale-a-Bration a fun time of year?  I love getting free products when I order because let's face it I'm going to be ordering anyway and who doesn't love a little reward for doing so?  The Tree Lot die set in the Sale-a-Bration brochure coordinate with the Trees for Sale stamp set in the July-Dec. mini catalog and they are so cute together and on their own!  

  Plan out your order for $100 or more (before tax/shipping) and you can choose the Tree Lot dies as your reward.  Sale-a-Bration is a fantastic time to stock up on not only the seasonal supplies you need for fall and winter but also the stamping essentials like card stock (Basic White is always a must have in my stamp room) and dimensionals and other adhesives that you'll use all year long.  Might as well get a SAB freebie for things you're going to order anyway!  My ordering link is in the sidebar -----> if you'd like to support my business.

  We used this fun pair of products at my catalog kickoff event last weekend.  I couldn't resist creating a fun little scene with the trees and camper.  I could have added about 10 more details but restrained myself from it so my stampers would have time to finish the other projects!


  As always on a new catalog kickoff event I want my stampers to see and use as many new items as I can so I made sure to add some of the new Sweetest Christmas DSP in this fun striped pattern as well as bit of White glimmer paper on the camper details for some sparkle.  Both can be found in the July-Dec. mini catalog.

  It's a fun color combo using the Parakeet Party and Granny Apple Green for the trees paired up with the Real Red and Coastal Cabana.  Has a bit of a retro vibe almost.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Trees for Sale

Ink: Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Parakeet Party, Granny Apple Green

Paper: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Crumb Cake, Sweetest Christmas DSP, White Glimmer Paper

Accessories: Tree Lots dies, dimensionals, Real Red rhinestones

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!