Thursday, July 21, 2022

Hippo Congrats - Stampin' Up! Hippest Hippos

   I haven't shared a hippo in a few days and this one is sure to brighten your day!  I love the black and the gray tones paired up with the bright, colorful balloons.


  I used some of the Metallic & Shimmer Specialty paper for the background.  It looked like confetti to me which went with the congratulations theme I was going for.

  The hippos is colored with blends and then die cut.  I stamped all the balloon using the stamp from the Penguin Place set and then fussy cut them and popped them on dimensionals.

  The words were stamped on Tahitian Tide cardstock and then fussy cut.  The Amazing Phrases set is one I know I'll have for a long time since it works for so many different card types.

  Thanks for looking!   Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hippest Hippos (SAB), Penguin Place, Amazing Phrases (SAB)

Ink: Memento black, Sweet Sorbet, Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Granny Apple Green, Orchid Oasis

Blends: Smoky Slate light 7 dark, Gray Granite light & dark, SU1000

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Metallic & Shimmer Specialty paper

Accessories: Hippo dies (SAB), dimensionals, black baker's twine, Polished Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!