Tuesday, July 12, 2022

House of Love - Stampin' Up! Ringed with Nature

   I loved the Ringed with Nature stamp set the first time I saw it in the July-Dec. mini catalog and still somehow I forgot to add it to my demonstrator preorder.  I kept thinking that I would wait to get it whenever I needed to put another order in but then I couldn't wait that long!  I ended up placing another preorder just to get it and a few packs of paper that I was low on.  The justifications that I go through to order more stamps lol!

  I used this set to make an anniversary card last week.  The little house and heart just seemed like the perfect images to celebrate.


  The coordinating dies and embossing folder, Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder/dies, are really cool because you can emboss the tree rings and cut them out at the same time with on pass through the die cutter.  It's a neat way to get a pile of the wood cuts all at once to use on multiple projects.  The rest of the dies coordinate with the stamp set but don't actually cut out any of the images but the images are pretty straightforward if you want to fussy cut them like I did with the house and heart.

  After I stamped and die cut my pieces I layered them on top of a Crumb Cake wood cut and popped the heart on dimensionals.

  The little bit of DSP behind the sentiment comes from the Happy Forest Friends DSP and definitely looks like hearts to me but you might just see a knit pattern.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ringed with Nature

Ink: Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Calypso Coral

Accessories: Tree Rings Hybrid embossing folder/dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!