Monday, March 14, 2022

Rainbow Thanks - Stampin' Up! Amazing Thanks Dies

  A few weeks ago I needed to say a lot of thank yous to my customers for February orders so I started looking at some supplies and seeing what I could use to make the same design but varying the colors and papers.  I needed 25 cards so I knew I didn't have enough of one DSP pattern to do the exact same design for all of them.  I came across a fun design on Instagram by a New Zealand demo using the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and the Amazing Thanks dies.  See Angela's card here.  As with any good CASE I changed up a few things.


  Some changes I made were using a different embossing folder in the background, shortening up the lengths of the DSP strips to 3x3 so I could get 4 cards out of each piece of 6x6, adding ribbon knots instead of bows in the corner, doing 2 layers for the thanks die cut instead of one and then adding the little extra sentiment strip from Ornate Thanks.

  I just turned on Netflix and started cranking pieces through the die cutter. And then I kept watching Netflix to put them all together!

  Here are all the different designs I ended up with.


  So thanks to Angela for the awesome inspiration for a fun design!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Ornate Thanks

Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness

Paper: Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB)Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Granny Apple Green, Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Basic White

Accessories: Gingham embossing folder, Amazing Thanks dies, dimensionals, various retired ribbons

2 comments:

  1. Love this quick and easy layout! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a variation on Angela's cards for a recent bunch of thank yous too - such a great way to feature that lovely DSP!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!