Sunday, March 6, 2022

Get Well Petals - Stampin' Up! Hand-Penned Petals

   I needed to send out a get well card to a special friend who had a bad fall recently.  She's going to be laid up for quite sometime so I wanted to make sure I used something with cheerful, bright colors to jazz up her hospital room.  The colors over at Just Add Ink were absolutely perfect for the kind of card I had in mind!

  I started with a Basic White thick base then added a strip of retired Birthday Bonanza DSP at the bottom.  Then I cut a layer of Basic White with the scalloped border die from the Penned Flowers dies.  

  I stamped the flower outline in Smoky Slate and then filled in the different parts with the challenge colors, stamping off once for a few to give a nice variation in tones.  Next the whole panel is embossed with the retired Subtle embossing folder.  I added the crinkled seam binding ribbon at the top before adhering it to my card base.

  The sentiment is stamped in Smoky Slate and cut out with the Tasteful Labels dies and popped up with a dimensional.   A fork bow finishes off the details.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hand-Penned Petals

Ink: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired)

Accessories: Penned Flowers dies, Tasteful Labels dies, crinkled seam binding ribbon, dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your pretty & fresh card would brighten your friend's day. Thanks for playing along with our Just Add Ink colour challenge.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!