Thursday, December 16, 2021

Snowy Stocking - Stampin' Up! Sweet Little Stockings

   I'm winding down on Christmas cards to share so I better find some time to do some stamping with my preorder or it will be radio silence here for a while!

  My card today uses some bits and pieces that I had colored a while ago and I finally put them into the form of a card.  Many of the items on this card are retiring on January 4th and are on the Last Chance list.  Check the online store for what's still available.  Many products have already sold out but you might get lucky so don't wait to shop.  My store link is in the sidebar.

  

The Whimsy & Wonder DSP makes a nice little starry night background for the stocking, snowflake and gift.  

  I colored the elements with Stampin' Blends (colors listed below) and then popped them up wtih dimensionals and added a few gems, rhinestones and snowflake sequins for accessories.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Sweet Little Stockings, Christmas to Remember

Ink: Memento Black, Fresh Freesia

Blends: Misty Moonligh light & dark, Fresh Freesia light & dark, Soft Sea Foam light & dark

Paper: Basic White thick, Whimsy & Wonder, Basic White

Accessories: corner rounder, Wonderful Snowflakes, Stocking dies, sequins, gems, snowflake sequins, dimensionals, white baker's twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!