Monday, December 13, 2021

Silver & Mint Christmas - Stampin' Up! Whimsical Trees

   It seems that I shouldn't have bothered to buy any Christmas stamp set other than Whimsical Trees!  I would definitely say this was my most used set this holiday season!  I really did love the other ones but I just found so many different ways to use this one that I couldn't stop reaching for it.

  Today my card is made using the sketch from the Inspire. Create. Challenges.

  I liked the interest that the angle brought and took advantage of it by using a strip of silver foil paper to highlight it and bring the eye to the tree.  The Whimsy & Wonder DSP has a nice silver/iridescent feature on this pattern that complements the silver embossing and silver sequins.  I kept the stamping simple with just the tree, background on the oval and the tiny 'merry' sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Whimsical Trees, Christmas to Remember

Ink: Versamark, Mint Macaron

Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Whimsy & Wonder DSP, Silver foil

Accessories: silver embossing powder, Stitched Shapes dies (retired), dimensionals, silver sequins, silver baker's twine, Winter Snow embossing folder (retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!