Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Quadruplet Reindeer - Stampin' Up! Knit Together

 I'm playing along with the Alphabet Challenge today!  They are on the letter Q and the challenge is Quadruple so we need to have 4 of something on our card.  I went with 4 reindeer (and I guess 4 squares as well) from the Knit Sweater dies.


  I used a classic Christmas color combo of Crumb Cake, Basic White, Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent.  

  The Crumb Cake card base is stamped in Crumb Cake ink with the Knit Together background stamp.

 Since the deer are small I added quite a few layers behind them so they wouldn't get lost on the card front. One of the layers is a nice neutral plaid from the Sale-a-Bration DSP Peaceful Prints.  The stitched squares give a little bit of detail and the deer are popped on dimensionals.  The Soft Suede deer has a From My Heart faceted gem for a nose making him a Rudolph I guess.

  The sentiment from Holly Jolly Wishes is embossed in white on a piece of Evening Evergreen and a Cherry Cobbler bakers twine bow is added to the side before being popped on dimensionals.

  This was a fun and creative challenge as getting something with a 'Q' on a card is not something you do everyday.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Knit Together, Holly Jolly Christmas

Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark

Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic White, Soft Suede, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent, Peaceful Prints DSP (SAB)

Accessories: Knit Sweater dies, Stitched Shapes dies (retired), white embossing powder, dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler baker's twine (retired), From My Heart Faceted Gems

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love the design and perfect for our challenge over at Alphabet challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Amanda, I just love this sweet holiday card! Perfect for our challenge!! Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!