Monday, November 18, 2019

Wrapped in Plaid - Stampin' Up! So Many Stars

  I hope you all had a lovely weekend!  We enjoyed some college football in the cold on Saturday and came away with a big win and Sunday was a pretty lazy day with some stamping and more football watching.  If we ever see the sun I'll get around to taking some photos of the weekend cards but for now I've got a class project to share.

  I combined products from two different suites when I designed this card for my last class.   I love the Wrapped in Plaid DSP and of course the So Many Stars bundle.  The patterns in the Wrapped in Plaid pack are all great so I wanted to design a card that could show off more than one and pull in some gold with the So Many Stars.  My stampers had to choose from all the patterns to put together their card.  It was hard! But so cool to see how everycard was different.


  The card base is Night of Navy and then the DSP panels.  A large gold foil star was die cut and then topped with a gold embossed die cut star.  I had choices for the star color too.  My stampers could choose between Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler.  So fun to mix and match these lovely rich Christmas colors.

  The star is popped up on dimensionals with a bit of Shaded Spruce/gold striped ribbon on one side. 

  If you have this paper don't let it sit uncut and unused.  Get it on a card so others can see how pretty it is.  And also because you know there will be more beautiful Christmas DSP next year so you don't need to hoard this years!

   Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: So Many Stars

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Night of Navy, Wrapped in Plaid DSP, Gold foil

Accessories: gold embossing powder, Stitched Stars dies, dimensionals, Shaded Spruce/gold ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!