Tuesday, November 5, 2019

All Plaid Christmas - Stampin' Up! Wrapped in Plaid

For my card today I've used what feels like almost every Christmas product I purchased from the Holiday catalog!  And I've used an abundance of plaid as well.  And gold.  Really we have all the goodness of Christmas on this card!


  My card starts with a Very Vanilla base and then we dive right into the Wrapped in Plaid DSP for the background.  I pulled all the colors straight from this pack of paper. Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Shaded Spruce and gold.

  For the top square I cut a star in Night of Navy and then a layer in gold foil with the Stitched Stars dies. The star is adhered to the square with dimensionals.

  The middle square is a lovely poinsettia from the Cup of Christmas set embossed in gold.  the center is colored with the Shaded Spruce marker.  It is also popped on dimensionals.

  Finally at the bottom on the third square I simply punched out a tree from a nice green pattern of the Wrapped in Plaid DSP using the Pine Tree punch.  I topped that with a sentiment banner of Night of Navy embossed with gold.  The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas.

  It goes without saying that I've been loving this plaid paper and all the gold! 

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Itty Bitty Christmas, Cup of Christmas

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Gold foil, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid DSP

Accessories: Stitched Stars dies, Cup of Cheer dies, Pine Tree punch, Stitched Shapes dies, gold embossing powder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!