Thursday, October 17, 2019

Sweet Snow Baby - Stampin' Up! Snowman Season

  The weather was cool and crisp this morning so I took Aggie for a walk around the neighborhood and she did the whole thing without dragging.  I think she's definitely a cool weather exercise kind of pup.  The least bit of heat or humidity she takes 10 steps and seems like she'll pass out. We need to build up her stamina!

  While snow is a long way away for us here in Central Virginia I'm sharing this sweet little Christmas card today.


  I layered up some Shaded Spruce and Real Red to start the card off.  Then I embossed another layer of Shaded Spruce with the Winter Knit embossing folder.  It's a fun texture perfect for these winter themed cards.  It kind of makes me want to bust out my sweaters!

  Next I added a strip of Let it Snow specialty DSP pulling in my 2 main colors.  Next I stamped the cutest little snow baby in Smoky Slate onto Whisper White and punched with my tag punch.  I lightly colored in the little guy/girl with my Sampin' Blends. 

  I added some Snowfall Accents puff paint as well as some sequins to highlight the snow falling then I used a strand of Real Red curly ribbon to tie off the tag.  I popped it up with dimensionals. 

  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas is stamped in Shaded Spruce and I added a rhinestone and a real red rhinestone.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snowman Season, Itty Bitty Christmas

Ink: Smoky Slate, Shaded Spruce

Blends: Pool Party light, Pumpkin Pie light, Flirty Flamingo light, Shaded Spruce dark

Paper: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Whisper White, Let it Snow DSP

Accessories: tag punch, Snowfall Accents puff paint, Winter Knit embossing folder, sequins (retired), Real Red curly ribbon, red rhinestones, Stitched Shapes dies, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!