Monday, October 7, 2019

Cup of Friendship - Stampin' Up! Cup of Christmas

  Did everyone have some time to stamp on Saturday to celebrate World Card Making Day?  I was able to stamp a few cards but I failed to get photos taken so I'm pulling out a card a made a few weeks ago to share today.  Again, I'm using the Cup of Christmas stamp set for a non-Christmas card.

 
  We all have a few friends that we like to meet for coffee to have catch up chat and I wanted to make a cheerful hello card to recognize those friends.

  The colors and layout are from some long past challenges but I like the bright colors and it was fun to do the mirror image of the mugs with the same stamp.  That's such a cool feature of this stamp set that you should definitely check out. 

  I highlighted some of the bricks in the Brick & Mortar embossing folder with a blender pen and Granny Apple Green ink.  Everything else is pretty basic with some white baker's twine, retired enamel dots and dimensionals.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Cup of Christmas, Well Said

Ink: Pineapple Punch, Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede

Paper: Granny Apple Green, Whisper White, Soft Suede

Accessories: Cup of Cheer dies, Brick & Mortar embossing folder, dimensionals, white baker's twine, enamel dots (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!