Wednesday, April 10, 2019

What a Good Pup! - Stampin' Up! Happy Tails

While the weather has been really pleasant the last few days it also means it's been time to get the yard into shape after winter and maybe a wee bit of neglect last fall.  We've been doing some landscaping and tidying as well a lot of mulching so my time in the stamp room has been non-existent.  But the yard is looking great and the mulch pile is dwindling so I hope to stamp some new projects soon!  Luckily I have a few cards that I made a while back to share in the mean time!

  Happy Tails was the sleeper stamp set for me in the Occasions catalog.  I just got it a few weeks ago after seeing so many cute things with.  Sometimes you just can't resist a stamp set when it catches your attention!

 
  This card started with just a dog punched with the dog builder punch and then colored it in with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends.  I added the spots over the base color with Soft Suede ink.  A bit of Blueberry Bushel 1/8" grosgrain ribbon for the collar.

  I popped the 'Good Pup' up with dimensionals on a stitched circle, added another one with the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel and a heart in Mango Melody.

  The paw prints are embossed in white on a strip of Blueberry Bushel cardstock and everything is on top of a Mango Melody panel embossed with the Dot to Dot embossing folder.

  So I'm off to keep calm with my mulch pile and I hope I can hold a stamp after wrangling the wheelbarrow and pitchfork for 2 days straight!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Happy Tails

Ink: Versamark, Blueberry Bushel, Mango Melody, Soft Suede

Blends: Crumb Cake light & dark

Paper: Whisper White thick, Whisper White, Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel

Accessories: Dog Builder punch, white embossing powder, Dot to Dot embossing folder, Stitched Shapes framelits, Blueberry Bushel grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!