Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Cute Pup - Stampin' Up! Happy Tails

I have been MIA lately and haven't been stamping much.  We've been busy with the start of spring soccer, Easter and just general life stuff.  And pulling all of my retiring products off my shelves and out of my drawers was a bit depressing lol!  It took a while to make sure I had everything; the list is really long this year.  Once I had it all pulled I didn't quite know what to do with myself so I just looked at the large laundry basket full of stuff for a few days.

While I'm getting myself and my class next week sorted I thought I would share a fun card we made last month at class.  I know I've used the Happy Tails a lot but it's so cute I can't resist!  This card is a fun and easy fun fold.  Just a few scores to make the pieces.


  The base is Tranquil Tide which is retiring and really is a great green and will certainly be missed.  Cut the base to 8.5" x 4.25" and score at 5.5".  We put some Nature's Poem DSP on the front flap.

 Next are the pawprints across the Crumb Cake panel as well as the sentiment in Tranquil Tide.  For this panel just adhere the one side to the card front leaving it loose on the other so you can open it up.


  The Mint Macaron strip is 4.25" x 1.5" scored at 2.5".  Adhere the smaller end under the panel on the inside of the card.  Stamp and punch out the sweet pup and put him/her on this flap.


  It's hard to photograph fun folds and show the details so I hope you can see how the pieces fit together!


 And here it is with both flaps opened.  I love the little paw prints on the inside as well.  That little pup has been all over the place!

I hope to be back with some new designs soon!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Happy Tails

Ink: Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide

Paper: Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Petal Pink

Accessories: Dog Builder punch, white bakers twine, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!