Monday, March 4, 2019

Sweet Baby Birds - Stampin' Up! Hey Love

  Happy Monday everyone!  I hope that the weekend was good to you and you had some stamping time!  I stamped some extra card kits from my class last week and now I need to remember to take photos so I can share them.  I do have a card to share today though even if I did make it a few weeks ago.

  I don't need too many baby cards these days but it's always nice to have one or 2 in the card stash just in case.  The little bird in the Hey Love stamp set in the Occasions catalog is small but oh so sweet!  So if one bird is sweet then three is even better!  Don't overlook this set just because Valentines day is over.  It's a super set for all kinds of cards.


  I went with a baby boy color combo and used the Tailored Tag punch to created the background for the bird circles.  The birds are stamped with Gray Granite and colored in with light Daffodil Delight Stampin' Blends and then the hearts are colored with the regular markers.

  The sentiment is in the Itty Bitty Greetings set and is stamped in Night of Navy.  The baker's twine bow across the middle is also Night of Navy.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Hey Love, Itty Bitty Greetings

Ink: Gray Granite, Night of Navy

Blends: Daffodil Delight - light

Markers: Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Night of Navy, Whisper White, Call Me Clover

Accessories: Tailored Tag Punch, Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals, baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!