Monday, December 3, 2018

Silvery Glistening Tree - Stampin' Up! Snow is Glistening

  I'm keep telling myself I need to count up how many Christmas cards I have already made and how many more I need to make but honestly I'm kind of scared to see how many it might be.  I'm beginning to feel a bit rushed with some of the things I need to do.  What I should do is stop poking around the internet and get some stuff done!

  We made this card last week at my stamp club.  And I love the red/aqua combination and probably do that combo every year but I can't resist.  And throwing some silver in makes my heart happy!


  The Galvanized Metallic paper looks even better when used to cut some snowflakes!  It has just the right amount of shine to go with the silver embossed Christmas tree.

  

  I love the little detail of a stamped off snowflake behind the Real Red "joy".  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Snow is Glistening

Ink: Pool Party, Real Red, Versamark

Paper: Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Galvanized Metallic

Accessories: silver embossing powder, Snowfall Thinlets, circle punch, dimensionals, Real Red satin ribbon, rhinestone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!