Friday, June 15, 2018

Wonderful Nature - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

It's the last day of school for my boys so summer is almost here; it's just hours away from starting!  It will be nice not to have to be up and organized every morning for sure.

  Today's card is another on my stampers made at my new catalog party.  I loved the Rooted in Nature suite (or as Stampin' Up! calls it Nature's Poem suite) as soon as I saw it.  I love the trees, leaves and beautiful fine details of the images.

  I took the colors right from the coordinating Nature's Poem DSP; Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, and Mint Macaron.  I added in Gray Granite because it's new and I think it works well with this set of colors.



  Since the Rooted in Nature stamp set is so large (it's 2 cases!) I wanted to use a bunch of them on this card to give my stampers a good look so this is a very stamp heavy card but it comes together quickly.  The detailed leaf is stamped on the Gray Granite in Gray Granite ink in the background.  Then the sentiment is in Blackberry Bliss.  The little leaf (does anyone know what kind of leaf this is?) is stamped in Petal Pink onto Petal Pink cardstock.  My stampers had the choice of the Nature's Twine so they could pick whichever color they like the best.

  And not to leave out the coordinating Nature's Root framelits the large tree is stamped in Mint Macaron and then die cut and popped on dimensionals.

  All in all I think this one of the best put together suites in the new catalog and I can't wait to continue to use all year long.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Gray Granite, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink

Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Gray Granite

Accessories: Nature's Root framelits, Nature's twine, dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!