Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Falling Leaves - Stampin' Up! Rooted in Nature

The new Rooted in Nature set just has endless possibilities.  I'm making some samples to show at my new catalog party next week and I've been getting a lot of mileage out of it.

  This is a really quick and easy thinking of you card.


  The card base is Very Vanilla thick and then a smaller layer of Very Vanilla with rounded corners is on top.  I stamped the detailed leaves in Crumb Cake and the returning favorite Mint Macaron.

  Using the embossing dies I made 2 leaves out of Mint Macaron cardstock and layered them around the Stitched Shape circle with the large thinking of you stamped in it.  I used Soft Suede for the sentiment.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Rooted in Nature

Ink: Mint Macaron, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Paper: Very Vanilla thick, Very Vanilla, Mint Macaron

Accessories: Natures's Roots framelits, Stitched Shapes framelits, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!