Friday, December 11, 2015

Stately Pine - Fab Friday 79 - Stampin' Up! Lovely As A Tree

  Happy happy happy Friday!  It has been a busy week in our house and I'm looking forward to the weekend and continuing the Christmas preparations.  If I'm ambitious I might even write out and mail my Christmas cards!

  We've got our last Fab Friday Challenge of 2015 today!  How has a whole year gone by again?  I hope you'll find time to play along with this great color combination.  It might even inspire you to make those last few Christmas tags, cards or gifts!


  For about half a second I was going to try to not make a Christmas card and then I just caved and pulled out the classic pine tree from Lovely As A Tree and got busy.  I used the current Freshly Made Sketches challenge as my layout inspiration.


     This card is like the past, the present and the future all together.  The past is the pine tree from Lovely As A Tree.  It's still current but it has been around a long time and is still a great stamp set.  The present is the sentiment stamp from the Reason for the Season set in the Holiday catalog.  The future is the clear sheet with the gold circle which is a Project Life card that is one of the freebies that will be available during Sale-a-Bration!  The pack is called Memories in the Making Specialty Card Collection.  



  I'm so excited to begin showing all the new things I've preordered.  So many stamps so little time!

  I hope you'll head over to Fab Friday and see the rest of the Design Team samples.  They are sure to be awesome!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Lovely As A Tree, Reason for the Season

Ink: Mossy Meadow, Gold

Paper: Pool Party, Brushed gold (retired), Naturals Ivory (retired)

Accessories: corner rounder, Softly Falling e.f., circle punches, red ribbon, gold metallic baker's twine, Memories in the Making Project Life cards (2016 Sale-a-Bration)



  

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I hope that Lovely As a Tree never retires because it never gets old! It's a classic image and looks so great with your falling snow background. And I love how the clear sheet gives this a fun, modern look! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely! I love all that white space - it has such a cool wintery feel. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!