Monday, October 27, 2014

Trim the Tree Snowflakes

  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I have been busy getting ready for stamp club so I'll be showing what we made later this week.  I'm looking forward to showing my ladies some fun Christmas projects.  Have you thought about your Christmas tags and cards yet?  Now is the perfect time to get started on those.  I can help you figure out what you need to get started or if you already know and want to order head over to my online store (link in the side bar) to place your order.

  Today I have a simple design that looks a lot like my card from Friday but uses some of the Trim the Tree DSP stack along the edges.  The Endless Wishes set is a great basic set for winter and Christmas.



  The snowflakes are stamped in Garden Green, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso and punched out with the large oval punch.

  I again used the Cherry Cobbler sheer linen ribbon for the center of the card.  I tied a bow with baker's twine for extra detail.  And each snowflake has a rhinestone in the center.

  For more ideas for the Endless Wishes set check these other cards out: Non-Traditional Snowflakes, Fab Gold Snowflakes.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Endless Wishes

Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler

Paper: Garden Green, Trim the Tree DSP stack, Whisper White

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler sheer linen ribbon, baker's twine, rhinestones, oval punch, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!