Saturday, October 25, 2014

Classic Snowflakes

  It was a chilly 40 degrees here in Richmond this morning when I woke up!  It will warm up quite a bit later on which I'm thankful for as we have 2 soccer games today.

  To go with the chill in the air this morning I have a snowflake card to share.  I love how the Endless Wishes set can be used on it's own with the snowflakes taking center stage or as a great set to use paired up with other Christmas and winter sets.

 
  I pulled my colors right from the Trim the Tree DSP stack even though I didn't use any of the paper.  The snowflakes are stamped in Garden Green onto Whisper White.  The Whisper White panel has scored lines around the sides which don't show well in the photo.

  I LOVE this Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen ribbon!  It is beautiful and looks wonderful on Christmas projects.  Here, I just wrapped it around my stamped panel and then cinched it with a Cherry Cobbler bakers twine bow.

  The sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso and punched out with the large oval punch.  I used dimensionals to adhere it to the top of the ribbon.

  Each snowflake has a rhinestone in the center for some winter bling.  3 sizes of snowflakes, 3 sizes of rhinestones....coincidence?  I think not, they were made for each other!

  This card would be so easy to reproduce for Christmas...you can even mount the snowflakes on one clear block to stamp all together!

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Endless Wishes

Ink: Garden Green, Early Espresso

Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White

Accessories: corner rounder, Simple Scored, Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen ribbon, baker's twine, rhinestones, dimensionals
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!