Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hi My Friend!

    Sometimes you just need a bright card to say hi to someone.  This one certainly fits the "bright" requirement.

  The sketch if from RetroSketches challenge and the colors come straight from the Confetti Celebration DSP.  

  The star shape was cut with the Star framelits and then paper pierced with the coordinating template and then backed with the DSP.  I used the fringe scissors on a few strips of Bermuda Bay and lined the edges of the Whisper White panel.  

  I stamped in Versamark and then embossed in white the "my friend" from And Many More.  I flagged the end and then adhered it to the edge.  Next I punched a bunch of little silver glimmer paper stars for the edges.  The one star on the banner has a Bermuda Bay candy dot to highlight it.

  The hi was cut using the "hi" that comes with the Label Card Thinlets die.  I added a little silver glimmer paper dot for the i.  

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: And Many More

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Basic Gray, Silver Glimmer paper, Confetti Celebrations DSP

Accessories: Star framelits, Label Card Thinlet, star piercing guide, fringe scissors, small star punch, candy dot, dimensionals, white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!