Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sponged Sky Silhouette

   I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I've been having fun so far doing lots of stamping since it was rainy and gray today.  I think I've figured out what my stamping ladies will be doing this month at stamp club....shhhhh it's a surprise!  Join me on the 31st to find out!  =)

  I made this card to send to my downline Jen who is having her one year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator this coming week.  Jen has done a fantastic job in her first year and has a great group of her own stamping ladies.  I love her enthusiasm!   Check out Jen's fun projects on her blog inspired [ink]lings.  Happy Anniversary Jen!

  I had a lot of fun sponging up a storm on this card.  I first sponged Chocolate Chip onto some of the new Natural Composition DSP.  It has a cool glossy image on Crumb Cake colored cardstock that the sponged ink doesn't stick to so you can make the clear images pop.  Next, I sponged a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, and More Mustard to create the background on which to stamp my flowers from Serene Silhouettes.  Some linen thread and a wooden button finish it off.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?


Stamps: Serene Silhouettes

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, More Mustard

Paper: More Mustard, Whisper White, Natural Composition DSP

Accessories: linen thread, wooden button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!