Thursday, July 13, 2023

Vintage Copper Thanks - Stampin' Up! Timeless Arrangements

   My card today is quite a bit out of my regular range but it's good to do that sometimes right?  I was scanning through my list of challenges to see what caught my eye and the Festive Friday list for World Conservation Day had a great mix of elements to choose from so I dug around and this is what I came up with.


  The elements I incorporated into my card are: Kraft, copper, foliage, recycling, vellum and thank you sentiment.  

  The kraft advertisement background is part of a paper bag that I received an Etsy order in and I tucked it away in my stamp room thinking that I could make a card out of it!  So its for the kraft and recycle element at the same time.  I stamped some Crumb Cake circles with one of the accents stamps from Timeless Arrangements me to add a bit of detail.  

  The copper comes in the way of retired copper foil with die cut foliage sprigs from the Timeless Arrangement dies as well as a bit of copper washi tape on 2 corners.  It's so hard to photograph foil elements but it's a really nice rich look against the kraft background.

  The square vellum doily is also retired but makes a nice base on which to add the thank you sentiment and foliage.

  Thanks to the Festive Friday team for a fun (out of my comfort zone) challenge!

  All current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

Stamps: Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Memento Black, Crumb Cake

Paper: Very Vanilla, Copper Foil (retired), paper bag (recycled)

Accessories: Timeless Arrangements dies, dimensionals, washi tape (retired), vellum doily (retired)



2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I can see why you kept that Etsy packaging - it's fabulous! I love how you made it the star of the show and how you kept the colors to a minimum. So much wonderful detail to enjoy on this card! So glad you shared it with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, that is just brilliant how you used your recycle product. A perfect card for World Conservation Day! Thanks for playing along In the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!