Monday, July 17, 2023

Anniversary Florals - Stampin' Up! Textured Florals

   I made this pretty floral card the other day for my in-laws anniversary.  I think I used a closed challenge for the colors but I didn't mark down which one.  I thought they were a nice bright combo for a summer anniversary.


  I started with a Bubble Bath card base and then another layer of Bubble Bath.  I used the Gorgeous Garden dies to emboss the background pattern.  Stampin' Up! used to have a set of rubber mats and plates to be able to use dies as embossing folders so I pulled those out to get the pretty floral background.

  2 pieces of Bright & Beautiful DSP are used to anchor the flower grouping.  The flowers are stamped in Lemon Lolly and Bubble Bath and then cut out.  The leaves are cut out of another pattern of Bright & Beautiful DSP.

  The flowers are popped on dimensionals as is the sentiment.  I pulled out some retired gems and added them around the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

  All of the current products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Textured Florals, Ringed with Nature

Ink: Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate

Paper: Bubble Bath, Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Accessories: Gorgeous Garden dies, Textured Floral dies, dimensionals, faceted gems (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!