Monday, July 24, 2023

Plant Love - Stampin' Up! Just My Type

   I combined 2 challenges for this fresh, clean and simple card.  I've seen a few cards that use the little plant in Just My Type as a focal image and I thought it would be a cute image to use in the CAS Colours & Sketches layout.  My color inspiration came from Color Throwdown and their fun combo of green, fuchsia, terracotta and light gray which I translated into Parakeet Party, Melon Mambo, Copper Clay and Smoky Slate. 


  I started with a Basic White card base and then to follow the sketch, added a strip of the retired Butterfly Kisses DSP.  I stamped the plant in Parakeet Party and the pot in Copper Clay and fussy cut them.  All of the die cuts are made with the Crafting With You dies; the Basic White circle, the embroidery hoop and the heart.

  The fussy cut pieces are popped on dimensionals and the heart is glued down.  The sentiment is stamped in Smoky Slate and a few retired Parakeet Party candy dots are added next to it.

  Told you it was clean and simple!

  All the current supplies used to make this card can be found in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Just My Type

Ink: Parakeet Party, Copper Clay, Smoky Slate

Paper: Basic White thick, Basic White, Melon Mambo, Butterfly Kisses DSP (retired), woodgrain paper (retired)

Accessories: Crafting With You dies, dimensionals, In Color candy dots (retired)




1 comment:

  1. Sweet and simple - my favorite! Thanks for joining us each week for the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!