Sunday, July 16, 2023

Birthday Band - Stampin' Up! Zany Zoo

   My card today is another birthday card using the Zany Zoo bundle and Zoo Crew DSP.  Using some of the animals from the DSP gives you more options to create fun little scenes like this one!


   I started with a Basic Black card base.  Then a layer of Lime Lime Twist with a bit of ink blending using a striped stencil.  The bear, frog and beaver are all cut from the Zoo Crew DSP and I added a some more color to the bear and beaver before adhering them to the card front.  

  The turtle is stamped in Memento black and colored with more Blends and then cut out and popped up on dimensionals.  

  I stamped the music notes around the animals to fill in some of the open space and then added the sentiment.

  The Pool Party sequins were ones I found in my retired embellishment stash and added them around the grouping for the final touch.

  All the current products used on this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Zany Zoo

Ink: Memento Black, Lemon Lime Twist

Blends: Ivory, Pecan Pie light, Gray Granite light & dark, Granny Apple Green light & dark

Paper: Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Zoo Crew DSP

Accessories: Zany Zoo dies, dimensionals, stencil, sequins (retired)

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!