Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Birdy Thanks - Stampin' Up! Birds Eye View

   Not much time for chitchat this morning but I have another adorable (if I do say so myself!) card with the Bird's Eye View stamp set.  I was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and I used the left to right diagonal of Green and Blue, CAS and Critter.  A bird is a critter right??


  I started with a Blueberry Bushel card base then a layer of Basic White on which I used a blending brush and a square stencil to create the sky block with Balmy Blue ink.

  I stamped the bird in Memento Black, the branch in Pecan Pie and the leaves in Granny Apple Green.  I used Blends to color everything in and then fussy cut and added everything to the scene.  Some of the leaves and the bird are popped up with dimensionals.

  Since it's a CAS card with no embellishments the final details is the thanks in Memento Black.

  All the products used to make this card can be purchased in my ONLINE STORE.

  Thanks for looking!  Did you stamp today?

Stamps: Bird's Eye View, Timeless Arrangements

Ink: Memento Black, Pecan Pie, Granny Apple Green, Balmy Blue

Blends: Blueberry Bushel light, Tahitian Tide light & dark, Parakeet Party light & dark, Granny Apple Green light, Pecan Pie light

Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Basic White

Accessories: dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Amanda... what a wonderfully sweet card! Love your coloring and the extra touches of popping up the some of the leaves. Thanks ever so much for joining and sharing at Tic Tac Toe this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!